Athletic Performance Training at the Hut
Our athletic performance programs are designed to provide athletes with individualized attention, while maintaining the team building and motivational components present in a team environment. Athletes are evaluated using a Functional Movement Screen, allowing us to better understand the individual needs of each athlete, reducing the chance of injury and enhancing their athletic performance.
Our programs combine all aspects of training including strength, speed, mental toughness, injury reduction, reactive change of direction, and conditioning, designed to maximize athletic potential.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS ON NOW!!
PROGRAMS BEGIN MARCH 9th!
For program times, cost and online registration, click HERE.
Each workout will contain a combination of strength, speed and conditioning training, while maintaining a focus on proper technique and execution of basic movements. As athletes become more familiar with proper form and learn to master these basic movements, athletes will be presented with more challenging progressions. Each session will being with a proper warmup, followed by speed acceleration and plyometric training. The heart of the session will focus on power and strength movements, designed to maximize in-season performance. The workout will conclude with sport-specific conditioning, tailored to both the athlete's sport of choice and whether the athlete is in or out of season.
* Injury Reduction - Functional Movement Screen to help identify imbalances and power leaks to maximize training progression based programming
* Speed/Acceleration - Deceleration, linear, lateral movements, running mechanics, change of direction and footwork
* Power - Plyometrics, Olympic lifts, landing mechanics, jumping and throwing
* Strength - Basic strength movements, functional strength, squat, press, pull, hip hinge and core training
conditioning, sport-specific conditioning, game like preparation
* Mental Toughness - Strategies to help athletes perform at their best, and build confidence
Spaces are limited per group. Call (518) 383-0225 for additional information!
HealthPlex Fitness: The Functional Movement Experts.